HANDY LITTLE CHART – God has a positive answer: YOU SAY GOD SAYS BIBLE VERSES
- You say: “It’s impossible” God says: All things are possible (Luke 18:27)
- You say: “I’m too tired” God says: I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28-30)
- You say: “Nobody really loves me” God says: I love you (John 3:1 6 & John 3:34 )
- You say: “I can’t go on” God says: My grace is sufficient (II Corinthians 12:9 Psalm 91:15)
- You say: “I can’t figure things out” God says: I will direct your steps (Proverbs 3:5- 6)
- You say: “I can’t do it” God says: You can do all things (Philippians 4:13)
- You say: “I’m not able” God says: I am able (II Corinthians 9:8)
- You say: “It’s not worth it” God says: It will be worth it (Roman 8:28 )
- You say: “I can’t forgive myself” God says: I Forgive you (I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)
- You say: “I can’t manage” God says: I will supply all your needs (Philippians 4:19)
- You say: “I’m afraid” God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear (II Timothy 1:7)
- You say: “I’m always worried and frustrated” God says: Cast all your cares on ME (I Peter 5:7)
- You say: “I’m not smart enough” God says: I give you wisdom (I Corinthians 1:30)
- You say: “I feel all alone” God says: I will never leave you or forsake you (Hebrews 13:5)
Moms who combine the role of bread winner and bread maker tend to be healthier and are more likely to maintain smaller waistlines than stay-at-home moms, according to a new study published in the Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health. http://www.ediets.com/news/article.cfm?cmi=2256655&cid=5&code=22387
I say: Stay-at-home-moms across the world stand up and unite! We will fight this stigmatized stereotype every kickboxing-spin class-bodypumping-step of the way!
Banish this bantar of stay-home-mom’dum falling under the category of play dates, moms clubs and scrapbooking. With all due respects to such activities, I among numerous card carrying members of fitness centers across the world refuse to let motherhood stand in the way of staying healthy.
GET FIT NOW! Run, walk, spin, pump whatever you do do it! Find your groove and get it back!
Need me to come to you, done! Need an extra kick where the sun use to shine, 678-522-4818.
Personal Training, Fitness classes, motivation to be the best (looking) mom you ever were, whatever it is…I’ll help you get there. Remember we ARE in this together!
Love, Peace and for the sake of momkind, HEALTH
YOUR personal fitness trainer
As another summer winds down and our kids seem to be winding up even tighter, calendars, schedules and registrations seem to crowd our thoughts. Every year we try to improve on the overlooked, overbooked and misinformed agendas from the previous year. It’s time to Take time to consider you. Too busy, too many places at one time and not enough energy to do it, is a sure sign that YOU have stepped away for a brief moment and some other crazy lady took over. Whether Patty Perfectionist checked off her hundredth item from the to do list or Daisy Do-little drove to the wrong location for soccer; Youcandoitsista sat still for the umpteenth time trying to figure it all out. Find a baby sitter, find a moms club, find a quiet bathroom whatever you do, do something for you!
Hey everyone, I just wanted to pop in and say hi. Please Please Please show some respect and refrain from using any slanderous dialog, any rediculous banter and flat out stupid stuff. This blog is intended to keep people informed on fitness, faith and the fundamental message God has for all of us in regarding all areas of life.
My mission is to educate moms, women, and young ladies on the business of taking care of themselves.
Thanks for stopping by, let’s talk!
Each week you’ll receive your workout…mind body and spirit
Mind…a motivational multivitamin
Body…your physical weekly challenge
Spirit…scriptural guide for your meditation and journal