Walk worthy of your calling
He informed us of your love in the Spirit. Because of this, since the day we heard about you, we haven’t stopped praying for you and asking for you to be filled with the knowledge of God’s will, with all wisdom and spiritual understanding. We’re praying this so that you can live lives that are worthy of the Lord and pleasing to him in every way: by producing fruit in every good work and growing in the knowledge of God; by being strengthened through his glorious might so that you endure everything and have patience; and by giving thanks with joy to the Father. He made it so you could take part in the inheritance, in light granted to God’s holy people. (Colossians 1:8-12 CEB)
I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. (Ephesians 4)
Anchored in the trust & truth of when I give what I have, with a heart filled with willingness; God honors it and matches it and leaves nothing lacking. CONFESSION: I want my life to echo that God is so loving, real, character building and trust worthy that if I settled for less it would define foolishness!!
🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 We started #MOMENTem for the woman who trusts that God is taking her passion for healthy living into the hearts of women to encourage them beyond the workout, beyond the scale and beyond the feel good endorphins.
If you’re a female fitness professional (OR ASPIRING) who knows your heart beats for the pulse of freedom from insecurity, your passion is driven by the grace that pulled you out of darkness and your hope is anchored in the victory of CHRIST then MOMENTem is you!!!
The conversations, the advise on how to lead with compassion, confidence & conviction and how to temper every decision by weighing it on the cross versus the scale of comparison is what compels me.
It’s me, you, Jesus and a community of women who believe & trust that God has called them to lead women toward living healthier lives from the inside out. Not just faith, not just fitness, not just nutrition, but a balance of every area. Not perfect, but progress! You’ll get Godly advice in the areas of personal growth & leadership, honoring where you’re serving, character development, professional career goals and more importantly being surrounded by a group of women who lock arms and walk this out with you!
WHY do we need mentors? To lead us by example…
- to remind us that this life/journey/work is not about perfection but purpose, process and progress
- to encourage young women to love their husbands and to love their children
- to be self-controlled, pure, homemakers, kind, and submissive to their husbands
- so that God’s message will not be watered down to fit someone’s agendas
Make yourself an example of good works with integrity and dignity in your teaching. Your message is to be sound beyond reproach, so that the opponent will be ashamed, having nothing bad to say about us. (Titus 2)
Types of Mentoring:
- Fitness Professional ministry, leadership & career coaching (offered in small group and individual personalized coaching)
- Personal Life, Fitness & Nutrition Modification & Transformation Coaching
Register for the next FOCUS Series
Upcoming Small group leadership coaching
January 2018 – INFLUENCE & ABILITY F.O.C.U.S.
F.O.C.U.S. Leadership series.
“Influence & Ability”
“You only miss the shots you never take”. -Vince Lombardi
How many shots have you missed? How many shots have you taken?
Maybe you’re waiting for someone to show you where to stand, how to position yourself, when to shoot and how to respond if and when you miss the shot.
- If you’re ready but you need that motivational PUSH, here’s your chance. I’m opening the door to my mentoring FOCUS – January 2018.
- This 4 week leadership FOCUS will give you the tools you need to step into the calling you know God has placed in you; to take the limits off of yourself; to understand the hearts of the people God needs you to reach & to ultimate succeed at everything God needs you to do.
Are you ready?
If you’re ready register and get ready to see God move!
Format: webinar/email/virtual 4 week session.
Be sure to register, get pen & paper & get ready to walk into your calling!
UPCOMING F.O.C.U.S. SERIES MENTORING & TRAINING
(January 2018 )
- Pay for the training: Cost: $197 Once we receive your registration email, you will receive the payment link!
- Regiser Here: http://eepurl.com/bAZItr