30 Days of Confidence:
(a body peace/Swimsuit Confidence FOCUS)
Swimsuit Confidence isn’t a certain size. It isn’t a certain shape. It isn’t an agenda to look good wearing hardly any clothes nor an opportunity to hide behind any amount of fabric.
Swimsuit Confidence is being comfortable in your own skin, knowing that you are worth more than holding onto the lies you’ve been told.
Swimsuit Confidence is feeling better than feeding your concerns.
Swimsuit Confidence is _______________________ (you decide)
What is this challenge: it’s a fitness challenge, nutrition support and spiritual motivation. Getting rid of all that unnecessary junk you might have been carrying around.
What will you do over the next 30 days: actually do it for all 30 days! There’s no “hmm lemme see if I might want to”… NO; you do or you don’t do. Tryin’ and seein’ is what stopped you before.
No rationalizing, no pretending, no making excuses of kids, schedules, other people etc. No starving yourself. No ridiculous low calorie 1-meal-a-day meal plans. No crazy restrictions of concoctions (or liquified anythings) that promise to drop a million pounds.
- You’ll complete the daily challenges posted on the challenge page. (Daily fitness, spiritual motivation, photo of the day, healthy food swap, water, etc.)
- You’ll share your journey. Blog about it, tweet it, Facebook it, you can even Pin it (pinterest). Share your before and after photo (only if that’s your thing), your change in attitude, your new focus, your goals. When you write it down in specific measurable goals you can have something to reach for.
- You’ll be involved. Actively. inneractive FITCLUB is a community of women that cheer each other on. That means you do not just watch others from a distance. You don’t watch. THAT IS WHERE COMPARISON KICKS IN AND THAT WILL SNATCH YOUR JOY! You do it for you!
- You”ll commit to working out at least 3 days per week. It doesn’t have to be an hour. But it has to be something. 10 minutes. Yoga. Zumba. Pilates. 10 minutes of something that get’s your body movin’ in the right direction.
- You’ll pick a foundational scripture that you’re gonna stand on as your anchor to get you beyond the stuff you’ve been holding onto. Yes, there’s one besides John 3:16 and Philipians 4:13.
30 days of confidence:
a body peace/Swimsuit Confidence FOCUS
Here’s how this is gonna work
- MOBILE OPTION: Grab the YouVersion bible app we’ll use this to dig into His word
- EMAIL OPTION: Sign up for the blog updates (subscribe to this blog)
- In addition to your daily devotional we’ll be sending out a weekly motivation, fitness, nutrition and encouragement email.
- We want to see how God is speaking to you during our 30 days together. Post, tweet, share, invite we’ll be using #getinnerative
This is about you, real food, real life and getting what you REALLY want! period!
So do you REALLY want Swimsuit Confidence?
Stay focused during the challenge:
- FOLLOW on Facebook (inneractive FITCLUB)
- FOLLOW on twitter (@inneractiveFIT)
- FOLLOW on instagram (@inneractiveFIT)
- FOLLOW on Pinterest (inneractiveFIT)
- FOLLOW on YouTube (inneractivefitness)
Sign up here…
NOW THAT YOU’VE SIGNED UP, MAKE SURE YOU SUBSCRIBE TO GET THE DAILY CHALLENGES!
Previous Swimsuit confidence posts
- Swimsuit Confidence is: losing doubt
- Swimsuit Confidence is: respecting yourself
- Monday Motivation: Get out, Get wild, Get affirmations
- Swimsuit Confidence for Every Body
- Your Body’s Best Bathing Suits
- Look Amazing in Your Swimsuit – Our Tips to Finding the Perfect Fit (fabsugar.com)
- FabTV: How to Find the Best Swimsuit For Your Body! (fabsugar.com)