What you get @ inneractive FITCLUB™!
Here’s what a few moms had to say about inneractive.
“I started seeing a change in my body immediately” -Kelly H., Marietta GA
“The ‘turtle shell’ ripped abs are back, this is great!” -Callie W. -Acworth GA
“My sessions with Amia are more than personal training-she’s like my own personal life coach” -N.S., Smyrna GA
” After 3 kids, the post-Baby pooch-GONE, No More Bra overhang, that underarm jiggle, nope it’s gone too!”-inneractive client
“It’s a gift, Amia you have a gift from God and I’m so glad you decided to share your your passion for fitness and health with me and my body, it thanks you!”-Sharon J. Powder Springs
“Amia helps me to see and understand how and why It is important to take care of myself. She has motivated me by her actions in taking her health and life seriously and mostly loving herself.”-Tisha T., Riverdale GA
“Amia understands that our strength comes from the Lord. Empowering us not to only improve our body, this will improve our mind and soul. Her approach will cause a lifetime change not just a sweat. ” -Raelyn T., Ohio
Where can I get inneractive FITCLUB™?
Are you ready to get fit, get healthier?
Don’t just sit there…get movin’ _________________________________________________
Whether your goal is to lose weight, increase the number of days you actually workout, work on endurance or simply to look and feel better… inneractive fits you.
- inneractive FitClub is the cornerstone program of inneractive which was designed as fitness programming for busy parents. FITCLUB workouts are held in conjunction with organized childrens activities & sports programs. inneractive FitCLUB has partnered with community recreation centers, Christian sports ministries and schools to offer parents an effective, convenient and budget friendly workout.
- WE ARE NOW ON YOUTUBE! SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHANNEL TO BRING inneractive FITCLUB to you!
GROUP FITNESS CLASS FORMATS: Register for a FREE CLASS*!
- FitCAMP What is FITCAMP? Are you tired of spending hours on the treadmill and the only thing you lost was time?…It’s not worth the weight. FITCAMP is a convenient, affordable way to get personalized training, find motivation and set goals. It’s your opportunity to keep the momentum to be fit, learn to eat better and start being YOU! FITCAMP is held on a 4/6/8 week intervals. (Special request to bring a FITCAMP to your group can be made here
- ZUMBA GOLD Active older adults who are looking for a modified Zumba® class that recreates the original moves you love at a lower-intensity. How It Works: The design of the class introduces easy-to-follow Zumba®choreography that focuses on balance, range of motion and coordination. Come ready to sweat, and prepare to leave empowered and feeling strong. Benefits: Class focuses on all elements of fitness: cardiovascular, muscular conditioning, flexibility and balance!
- ZUMBA®Are you ready to party yourself into shape? That’s exactly what the Zumba® program is all about. It’s an exhilarating, effective, easy-to-follow, Latin-inspired, calorie-burning dance fitness-party™ that’s moving millions of people toward joy and health.
- FUSION: cardio rhythms, dance grooves, kickboxing, jabs and abs in a 1 hour class with simple easy-to-follow steps that let you break free from the workout and just have fun. Learn dance moves, gain more energy with kickboxing stamina, get tummy-toning core moves & more…you’ll never realize you were working out.
- inneractive H.I.T.T. – (Pure energy) this 1 hour cardio infused workout is a fat burner & metabolism booster infusing high intensity interval training, aerobic moves, ploymetric power and endurance intervals.
- inneractive FUNction – the 45 minute combination class of functional movement, for strength, cardiovascular health and flexibility for the beginner exerciser and active aging adult
- inneractive MOVE – Utilizing the foundational principals of fitness (cardio, strength, flexibility and balance) MOVE incorporates the use of minimal equipment (balls, bands, barre/chair), functional movements, barre & dance for core stability & balance in addition to a yoga flow sequence for restoration, flexibility and mobility.
- innerSTRENGTH – (formerly known as Total Body Sculpt) using freeweights, resistance tubes, gliding disks, and anything else that will tighten, tone and lift even the most stubborn spots.
- PiYo™ is a unique class designed to build strength & gain flexibility. The moves fit perfectly together to form a class filled with intense choreography that’s fun, challenging and will make you sweat. It’s about energy, power, and rhythm. Think sculpted abdominals, increased overall core strength, and greater stability. In a nutshell, PiYo™ will rock your world! Once you try it, you’ll find that PiYo™ is unlike any other format, and guess what? You’ll love it. Don’t worry, there is no previous experience required.
- Oh!Baby Fitness* (Amia is a prenatal certified contracted instructor with this privately owned company) Oh!Baby Fitness offers the widest variety of fitness classes designed to take moms from pregnancy through birth, and then into the toddler years with their child.
- Group Fitness Drop in ~ $5
~ PUNCH PASS: 10 group fitness classes ($45)
- FITCAMP Single Class ~ $10 (drop-in rate)
- Session Rates ($45 for 4 sessions)
- FITCLUB PASS: 10 group fitness classes + 4 FITCAMP sessions ($85)
FITCAMP Session Dates:
WINTER : Feb – March (Wrap up with Spring Chicken 5K)
SPRING : April (TBD) – May (TBD) (Sat 8am: $55)
SUMMER: JUNE –
- Class size limited to 18 participants.
- Cancellation Policy: Reservations for individual classes must be cancelled 24 hours in advance. No refunds will be issued.
- Class will be cancelled due to inclement weather.
*All passes expire 3 months after purchase date.
- Payments may be made via Paypal, Visa, Mastercard on the class registration.
- Once your payment is received you will receive confirmation via email within 24 hours that you are signed up for class.
- Space is limited and priority is given to those who sign-up for the punch pass and/or entire 4-week FITCAMP session.
Are you interested in bringing an inneractive FITCLUB™ program to your community, civic group, church or recreation facility? contact Amia at 678.522.4818 or email@example.com
inneractive FITCLUB™ keepin’ your heart pumpin’ and your spirit movin’