- FitCAMP What is FITCAMP? Are you tired of spending hours on the treadmill and the only thing you lost was time?…It’s not worth the weight. FITCAMP is a convenient, affordable way to get personalized training, find motivation and set goals. It’s your opportunity to keep the momentum to be fit, learn to eat better and start being YOU! FITCAMP is held on a 4/6/8 week intervals. inneractive FitCLUB has partnered with community recreation centers, Christian sports ministries and schools to offer parents an effective, convenient and budget friendly workout. (Special request to bring a FITCAMP to your group can be made here )
- ZUMBA GOLD Active older adults who are looking for a modified Zumba® class that recreates the original moves you love at a lower-intensity. How It Works: The design of the class introduces easy-to-follow Zumba®choreography that focuses on balance, range of motion and coordination. Come ready to sweat, and prepare to leave empowered and feeling strong. Benefits: Class focuses on all elements of fitness: cardiovascular, muscular conditioning, flexibility and balance!
- ZUMBA®Are you ready to party yourself into shape? That’s exactly what the Zumba® program is all about. It’s an exhilarating, effective, easy-to-follow, Latin-inspired, calorie-burning dance fitness-party™that’s moving millions of people toward joy and health.
- inneractive MOVE – Utilizing the foundational principals of fitness (cardio, strength, flexibility and balance) MOVE incorporates the use of minimal equipment (balls, bands, barre/chair), functional movements, barre & dance for core stability & balance in addition to a yoga flow sequence for restoration, flexibility and mobility.
- innerSTRENGTH – (formerly known as Total Body Sculpt) using freeweights, resistance tubes, gliding disks, and anything else that will tighten, tone and lift even the most stubborn spots.
- PiYo™ is a unique class designed to build strength & gain flexibility. The moves fit perfectly together to form a class filled with intense choreography that’s fun, challenging and will make you sweat. It’s about energy, power, and rhythm. Think sculpted abdominals, increased overall core strength, and greater stability. In a nutshell, PiYo™ will rock your world! Once you try it, you’ll find that PiYo™ is unlike any other format, and guess what? You’ll love it. Don’t worry, there is no previous experience required.
- Revelation Wellness – Revelation Fitness (TM) –The ministry uses fitness as a pathway to freedom, encouraging participants to ditch what weighs them down physically and spiritually. Prayers and pushups go together. Scripture is preached as reps are counted. Together, healing happens. At Revelation Wellness physical fitness is not the end goal — it is merely a tool to proclaim Christ.
- 11:45am Seniors MOVE @ Cobb Senior Wellness Center (must register through Cobb Senior Services)
- 9:30 am MOVE RevFit @ Zion Baptist Church of Marietta
- 12-1pm Zumba Gold @ Cobb Senior Wellness Center
- 5:45pm Zumba @ Zion Baptist Church of Marietta
- Group Fitness Drop in ~ $5
~ PUNCH PASS: 10 group fitness classes ($45)
- FITCAMP Single Class ~ $10 (drop-in rate)
FITCLUB PASS: 10 group fitness classes + 4 FITCAMP sessions ($85)
FITCAMP Session Dates:
WINTER : Jan – March (Wrap up with Spring Chicken 5K)
SPRING : April (TBD) – May (TBD) (Sat 8am: $55)
SUMMER: JUNE – AUG
Location: (Check Class Schedule for times/locations)
Class size limited to 18 participants.
Cancellation Policy: Reservations for individual classes must be cancelled 24 hours in advance. No refunds will be issued.
Class will be cancelled due to inclement weather.
*All passes expire 3 months after purchase date.
Payments may be made via Paypal, Visa, Mastercard on the class registration.
Once your payment is received you will receive confirmation via email within 24 hours that you are signed up for class.
Space is limited and priority is given to those who sign-up for the punch pass and/or entire 4-week FITCAMP session.
Are you interested in bringing an inneractive FITCLUB™ program to your community, civic group, church or recreation facility? contact us
Stay tuned for more classes…
COME TRAIN WITH ME ONLINE!!!
New MOVE virtual classes forming now. Class is hosted via ZOOM video.
COST: $35 for 10 sessions (you have 3 months to use your pass)
Purchase your pass here
EQUIPMENT YOU’LL NEED: (will vary by class)
- Light dumbells 3-8lbs
- Drumsticks – kitchen spoons or paint stirsticks will work
- Aerobic step if you have one if not, no worries
- Mat or towel for floor work
- Great attitude for allowing Jesus to do the work in us, through us and to us!