Oh Monday…here we meet again! Ready to start off another FANTASTIC week? Well, if you’re not quite so motivated, here’s your challenge for the ENTIRE week!
Heart Pumpin: complete 1 minute of each exercise (repeat 4x)
-Reverse Alternating Lunges
-Push ups (basic)
Whether we need motivation for Monday to get movin’ or Wednesday to get over the hump how we are feeling on the inside cannot dictate IF or WHEN we do it. Defeating procrastination or even self-defeating thoughts starts with ignoring what your circumstances look like, paying less attention to the sacrifices you’re making today and more attention to the rewards you’ll receive tomorrow. (Galations 6:9)
7 daily affirmations toward getting inneractive (Ephesus 3:16)
- I am deciding to make better choices: Philippians 3:18-19
- I am putting what matters most FIRST: Luke 12:34
- I am Disciplined: 1 Peter 1:13
- I will practice moderation with wisdom: Proverbs 16:32
- I am determined to stick to living better: 1 Corinthians 16:13
- My hope & faith is in Christ not a meal plan, a pill or a blog post Hebrews 11
- I will DO the Word not deceive myself and simply hear it: James 1:22
MEATLESS MONDAY MEAL
Black Bean Burger Panini Recipe
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Recipe by: Morningstar Farms®
This recipe has been tested and endorsed by Kellogg and Morningstar Farms.
With the addition of banana pepper rings, chopped onion and a spicy sauce, this black bean burger sandwich hints at the classical flavors of Cuba.
|1/2 cup boiling water|
|2 pieces sun-dried tomatoes (not oil-packed)|
|1 MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers|
|1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise|
|1 tablepoon cocktail sauce|
|1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish|
|1 1/2-inch-thick slice firm-textured, whole wheat or sourdough bread (about 1 1/2 oz.)|
|1 tablespoon banana pepper rings, drained|
|1 tablespoon chopped red onion|
|Nonstick cooking spray|
1. Preheat electric sandwich press or contact grill. In small bowl pour water over tomatoes. Let stand for 5 minutes. Drain well. Finely chop. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS Spicy Black Bean burger according to package directions.
3. In another small bowl stir together tomatoes, mayonnaise, cocktail sauce and horseradish. Spread on one side of bread. Cut diagonally in half. Top one half with burger, pepper rings, onion and remaining bread piece, spread side down. Coat outside of sandwich with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Place sandwich in press or grill. Cover and cook for 3 to 6 minutes or until bread is toasted.